Saturday, September 6, 2008
I waited hours for you to come online but you didnt. I got scolded by my brother but i didnt care much. I cried because i miss you then i went to bed. I woke up at 2am hoping that u'll be on. I came online i saw you but you didnt seem to be there. Around 4am i got a call from Gary. He told me you'd gotten in an accident. I was hoping that it was a joke. I said to him dont joke with me. He replied ya im not joking. When i heard that i was so worried and i started tearing up i didnt know what happened i wanted to call you up and talk to you but i was out of credit. I cried for an hour thinking about you. All i knew was your in an accident. I dont know what's your situation until you called just now. I was glad that you called. Thank God nothing happened to you.
5:47 AM should she give up? ♥